+45 24 45 76 16
Tasks and duties:
- Technical advisor for MENA, Americas and Europe
- Supports National Societies in their implementation of psychosocial programmes (organizational development)
- Capacity building of National Societies in order for them to include psychosocial support in existing programmes
- Coordination, planning and facilitating trainings
- Development of training material, as well as guidelines on psychosocial support
- Psychosocial Support in Emergencies (psychosocial component for Emergency Response Unit)
- Guidance on assessments, monitoring and evaluations of psychosocial support programmes
- Psychosocial delegate for IFRC and Danish Red Cross with deployments to countries as Myanmar, Haiti, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Lebanon and Syria in emergency and recovery phases.
- Lecturer in psychomotricity and family therapy and the author and editor of many books and cd’s on relaxation and exercise.