+45 3525 9324
Tasks and duties:
- Project and research communication
- Strategic communication, visibility and advocacy
- Website development and maintenance
- News and social media
- Managing complex translation and production processes
- Review and ghost writing of training materials and other psychsosocial support publications and fundraising activities
Background and experience:
- Master of Arts in Media Studies from the University of Copenhagen, specializing in NGO communication in online social worlds.
- Key competencies are communicating and disseminating knowledge and research in global communities of practice
- Development and production of psychosocial support handbooks and training material
- Engaging stakeholders through social media and networking.
- Extensive experience working with EU funded projects, including three years as work package leader for dissemination for the FP7 project “Operationalising Psychosocial Support in Crisis (OPSIC)” and grant application and management.