+45 3529 9596
Tasks and duties:
- Coordinator for the Inter-Agency Standing Committee Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Reference Group
- Technical advisor for National Societies to support with the implementation of psychosocial programmes in emergencies and capacity building of National Societies in order for them to include psychosocial support in their programmes.
Background and experience:
- Psychologist, and Mental health and psychosocial support in emergencies professional, with experience working for various International NGOs and UNHRC in: Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Myanmar, Haiti, India, Pakistan, Democratic Republic of Congo, Somalia, Kenya, Ethiopia and Sierra Leone.
- Strong competencies in designing, managing and implementing mental health and psychosocial support programmes in emergency settings and protracted crises. Has experience in monitoring and evaluation of individual projects and large scale multi-lateral emergency programmes.
- Member of several international professional networks and is a peer-reviewer for the Journal Intervention.