As part of the European Public Health Week, IFRC is delivering an open webinar on MHPSS internventions, where - among others - Sarah Harrison, Head of the mental health and psychosocial support (MHPSS) unit at the PS Centre, will be presenting.
The webinar is focusing on the mental health impact of the Ukraine conflict:
Discussions will draw on Red Cross expertise and experience in implementing Community-based MHPSS activities and address the following topics:
- What is Community-Based Mental Health?
- Why do we need Community-based Mental Health Psychosocial Support interventions?
- What are the benefits to different target groups?
- What kind of impact does it have on people’s lives?
- Looking ahead: CBMHPSS perspectives in the Ukraine response