This Tuesday, January 26th, United for Global Mental Health held their second #MHForAll webinar of the year. This webinar series includes a global panel of guest speakers who discuss the impact of COVID-19 on mental health.
It covered the following five lessons learned from the COVID impact on mental health:
1. Mental health services have been disproportionally affected by the pandemic.
2. Services have been forced to adapt and innovate but these developments risk widening existing inequalities
3. We need to consider the long term impacts on mental health
4. The pandemic has changed attitudes towards mental health
5. Mental health must be properly included in pandemic response plans
Listen to the full recording of this webinar.
Sign up for their next set of webinars which will focus on Mental Health and Human Rights, on 9th & 23rd February.