15 Dec, 9:00 am CET - 5:00 pm CET
Join a roadmap priority action area working group
Working groups for each of the six priority action areas of the Roadmap for the Red Cross Red Crescent Movement’s MHPSS commitments are currently being established. They will all work to operationalize and support the realisation of the Movement Policy and the International Conference Resolution on Addressing Mental Health and Psychosocial Needs. The groups are co-lead by NS, IFRC and ICRC. It is now possible to sign up for any one of them to engage in the collective implementation process.
- Guarantee a basic level of psychosocial support and integrate mental health and psychosocial support across sectors
- Develop a holistic MHPSS approach between Movement components and in collaboration with other actors
- Protect and promote the mental health and psychosocial well-being of staff and volunteers
- Demonstrate the impact of MHPSS interventions through research, evidence, monitoring and evaluation
- Strengthen resource mobilization for MHPSS in humanitarian response
- Mobilize political support for MHPSS – humanitarian diplomacy and advocacy
Please reach out to Nathalie Helena Rigall, email@example.com, at the IFRC PS Centre to express your interest and be linked to the relevant co-leads.